Making Money with Domain NamesWeb site domain names are often traded online, and if you are clever (and know your market) you might be able to find one that you can register for a few dollars but sell for much more.
|Web Sites, Internet Sites, etc.|
Here are some Internet products and web sites:
|Click here for details†|
|Turn Domains into Cash. Learn 3 domain income strategies that work like crazy. Valuable tips and tools for any internet entrepreneur.|
Here are some books from Amazon.com:
Disclosure: Products details and descriptions provided by Amazon.com. Our company may receive a payment if you purchase products from them after following a link from this website.
|By Kevin Hamm|
Kindle Edition (50 pages)
Do you want to learn how to make money buying and flipping domain names? If so, this guide will provide you with the basic knowledge and direction required to get started! Unlike domain name investing, where a "buy and hold" strategy is the standard technique, domain name flipping is all about finding valuable domains and quickly selling them for a profit.
This guide was recently featured on a popular internet marketing forum, with a $17 price tag. It contains the most current information associated with the practice of domain flipping, including an orientation on two very helpful Google-tools that many professional domainers are still not aware of!
You will learn;
- How To Find Valuable Domain Names
- Where To Find Expired Domain Listings
- How To Use The New "Google Keyword Planner"
- The "Secret" Google Tool That Can Give You An Unfair Advantage!
- How To Save Money When Registering Domains
- Where To Get Your Domains Appraised
- Best Places To Find Aftermarket Domains
- Techniques For Back-ordering Domains
- Basic Considerations When Selling Domain Names
- How To Sell Your Domains On eBay, Sedo and Flippa
- Special Forums For Buying & Selling Domain Names
- A List of Domain Flipping Resources, Tools and Forums
This 50-page guide is not another "Get Rich Quick On The Internet" scheme that are unfortunately all too common these days. It is brief - to the point - and full of information that can help you make money. It contains all of the guidance you need to establish your own domain name flipping business!
Get started today!
Brand: For Dummies
Paperback (280 pages)
|List Price: $21.99*|
Lowest New Price: $112.29*
Lowest Used Price: $15.00*
*(As of 16:57 Pacific 22 Jun 2017 More Info)
- Used Book in Good Condition
These days, every business or organization needs a Web presence. But how to youfind and register a memorable Web address? In this easy-to-follow guide, apreeminent domain name services firm walks you through the ins and outs of thedomain name game, from registering and trademarking a new name to buying orselling an existing site.
|By Mike Vincent|
Expert Internet Marketing
Kindle Edition (67 pages)
Do you want to get in on THE best low startup business on the Internet?
If the answer's yes then the brand new and bang up to date "Trade Domain Names" (March, 2014) is just what you're looking for!
Assuming you're a complete Newbie the book is a comprehensive course on domain investing, sometimes called "domain flipping", written by a professional domainer. Starting with the basics we'll show you how to find a profitable domain, how to get it valued free, and where to sell it for maximum profits. If you want to hold on to it as investment then we show you how to 'park' it and have it earning money for you on autopilot. Imagine setting up a portfolio of domains that can do that can do that for you! Domain name selling is quite simply one of the safest and fastest ways to make money online.
A brief taster of this content-rich Newbie friendly book includes the following...
- Watch me find two $9 domains in minutes & get them independently valued online for $320 and $380!
- How to find a domain name that has potential to be re-sold at many times its cost
- What domain name ideas to avoid and the common newbie mistakes
- Where to get your domains valued 100% free
- How to use your free valuations to sell your domains
- How to park your domains and have them earning a passive income for you
- How to use free Google tools to assess the potential of a domain
- Where to find the little known free software that will supercharge your harvesting of domains
- How to transfer your domain to the seller and collect your profits
- Our 'Pro's Power Search Strategy' to filter thousands of domains in minutes
- and much, much more!
If you're looking for a fact-packed 'zero to hero' course on domaining get 'Cash In On Domaining' now!
Some Of The Contents…
Chapter 1: Introduction
Domaining: A level Playing Field For beginners
You just have to know what to buy
Chapter 2: How To Choose Domain Names
- Focus On The Big Market And Look Beyond Your Niche
- The Three Ways To Find A Domain Name
- Rule number one – Do your market research!
- Where To Start
- How To Find Hot Topics For Domain Names
- Pointers To Valuable Domain Names
- What is Whois?
- Tips On Constructing Your Domain Names
- Power Up Your Search With Software
- Use Color To Create Memorable Domains
- Vivid Images Create Striking Domains
- Where To Buy Domain Names
- Beginners Mistakes To Avoid
Chapter 3: The Power Search Process
- How To Filter 1,000’s Of Domains In Minutes
- Two Good Domains Within 10 Minutes
Chapter 4: Getting Your Domain Name Valued
- Paid Appraisal Sites And Their Advantages
- Recommended Paid Appraisers
- Free Domain Appraisers
Chapter 5: Selling Your Domains
- Key Sales Tip – Sell The Domain With A Website
- 1/ Get Hosting At Hostgator
- 2/ Register The Domain
- 3/ Don’t Want To Sell Yet? – Park Your Domain
- 4/ More Selling Strategies
Chapter 6: The Final Step: Transferring The Domain
-Transferring A Sold Domain
|By Robert Allen|
Kindle Edition (23 pages)
With over 100 million domain names registered to date, including over 80 million names ending in .com, the market for domain names is massive and continues to grow significantly! An entire industry developed around the buying and selling of domain names, with its own rules and regulations, an eclectic cast of characters, and even a few con artists.
If you are trying to run an online business, you’ll need a domain name to build your credibility. You can also use a domain name to make a statement, or simply to give yourself a unique identity on the Internet. You can use domain names to collect a residual income, or you can buy and sell domain names as investments, In "Domain Name Secrets" ebook you will learn every things you need about domain and take you to the next professional level of experience and understand all the tips and trick and secrets strategies to success in the field as a buyer or seller
|By Stephen Elias|
Paperback (250 pages)
|List Price: $24.95*|
Lowest New Price: $38.26*
Lowest Used Price: $1.99*
*(As of 16:57 Pacific 22 Jun 2017 More Info)
- Used Book in Good Condition
With clever (and even not-so-clever) names for websites disappearing faster than you can say "Internet Start-Up," e-entrepreneurs need to know that their choice won't be whisked out from under their ISPs.
This book explains in plain English how to choose, register and protect a domain name that works. Written both for those shepherding an existing business onto the Web and those launching an e-commerce start-up, it explains how to:
* check on the availability of a domain name and register it * check the trademark status of a domain name * register a domain name electronically with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office * determine your rights as the owner of a domain name * proceed if a desirable domain name has already been snagged
Bursting with up-to-date information, including the latest on federal anti-cybersquatting legislation, Domain Names includes a sample dispute notification letter and a sample domain-name sales agreement. Be king of your domain name with this user-friendly guide!
|By Von Money|
Kindle Edition (80 pages)
On April 18, I flipped a $16 domain into $436.65 in my Paypal Account
Sure, I had to send out 22 emails before I got the sale but is that so bad?
Domain Names really are Virtual Real Estate and let me be the first to tell you, even in 2014, they're still smoking hot.
You've heard of making money flipping houses but have you ever thought about flipping domains as a business?
- There's a lot less risk (you can buy a .com for $1.99 right now) so your overhead is lower
- You can work from home
- You can specialize and invest in domains in areas you're passionate about (you'll have the insider knowledge advantage too)
In Virtual Real Estate, I give you my entire blueprint. Secrets, sample email templates for sending out sales letters to prospects, buyer psychology, seller psychology...
Hold on, let me list out some of this stuff:
- How to buy domains for cheap
- How to target end users
- Where to list your domain names to maximize exposure
- Why domains are worth so much
- Why investing in domain names is so lucrative
It's all here in my 2014 guide to flipping domains. Make no mistake, this isn't a hobby booklet, this is a hardcore book on making money from domain names as a professional.
And there's a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied, you have 7 days to return this book, no questions asked.
***Read This Disclaimer***
I Have Zero $100,000 Sales
I've never made a 6-figure sale in my life. I'm not a monster. My bread and butter is picking up domains for cheap and flipping them for a few hundred dollars.
If you're ok with picking up with small "domain crumbs", then buy this book. I'll teach you how I find good domain names you can flip and exactly where I look to find them.
Do You Just Want a Business You Can Start at Home?
Domain name flipping is an excellent stay-at-home business that you can make legit money doing.
The best part is you don't need a bunch of start up capital and you can begin today.
Buy this book. It's only $8.99 and you'll get a really practical blueprint on how to turn domaining into a business you can actually make a decent amount of money with.
Did you know domains have one of the best ROIs of ANYTHING all-time?
Think about it, where else can you buy a $10 domain off Godaddy auctions and turn it into $5,000 within a year?
(Yeah, that really happened)
I've Wasted Tens of Thousands of Dollars on Stupid Domains
I used to suck at domaining. I paid several thousands in renewal fees for years and while, yes, I made some sales, I was just spinning my wheels. I wasn't really making any money.
Don't be like me! For the love of Kentucky Derby Roses, don't give domain registrars any more extra money. Believe me, I've already compensated them enough for the both of us.
This book is only $8.99 but you will get an education I spent tens of thousands of dollars on.
What comes inside the book?
- Personal Success Stories
- How I find $500 domains (don't worry, you'll find some too!)
- What domain extensions I like and stay away from
- Email sales letters I actually send to end user prospects
- How to overcome the fear of selling too cheap
I completely spill all the secrets to success (and avoiding failure) with no tricks, tips, or insider information held back.
Virtual Real Estate is the cold hard truth. About winning and losing. About buying and selling. About confidence and the game between your ears.
If you haven't decided by now, read the free preview and you'll be sold.
Scroll up now and click "Buy now with 1-Click". You just might start your new domain business tonight.
PS Don't forget, there's no risk to buying this book. If you aren't in love with domain flipping after reading this book, get a 100% refund on your money. There's nothing to lo
|By Deejay O'Flaherty|
LionHart Small Press
Kindle Edition (46 pages)
Earning money online can often seem like a mine-field and a rabbits trail with no end. To start making money quickly with not even needing any technical know-how or even your own website, Domain Flipp ing, or buying and selling domain names can be a highly profitable market, with nothing needed to start but the price of a domain name. This book will show you the best methods and low cost ways to get started. Highlighting the Do's and don'ts.